NICOLA MAJOCCHI is an International Photographer who has traveled the globe on Editorial and Commercial Assignments. From downhill skiing the Italian alps, to working as an assistant to legendary photographer Irving Penn in NYC, Nicola has always displayed a capacity view of life through an eye that sees the humor, drama and sensuality in everything, then adds his own signature sense of "risk" – and his photography reflects as much. Today, Majocchi divides his time between New York City, Los Angeles and his native Italy.
With images that stand out for their fusion of postmodern edginess, euro-romanticism, and sophistication, Majocchi is a natural for wedding photography that revels in its difference.
Expect the unexpected.
"A PICTURE IS TAKEN WITH YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR CAMERA"
- Irving Penn -
BRIDES MAGAZINE | WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALIST ASSOCIATION | INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
- March 2021 - 14th Annual International Color Awards. Nominee in Fine Art | Kiss 19
- December 2020 - Rotary International, Bormio Contea. Received “Premio Professionalità”
- November 2020 - Circle Foundation for the Arts | Themed Contest: Art in the time of Coronavirus & Social Distancing | Awarded Finalist Certificate
- November 2020 - 15th Annual Black & White Spider Awards with: 3rd Place - Honor of Distinction in Portrait | Field worker in Mauritius Island.
- Nominee in Fine Art | Shitting Pretty.
- Nominee in Wildlife | Ducks In A Row
- March 2020 - 13th Annual International Color Awards. Nominated in the category of Nude
- January 2019 - Nominee at the 13th Annual Black & White Spider Awards with: Nominee in Sport | Georgina meets Joshua ONE
- October 2017 - 12th Black & White Spider Awards. Nominated “Gracefully Fierce One”. Category: Fine Art Honorable Mention: “Blind Serenity”. Category: Portrait
- March 2017 - 10th Annual International Color Awards. Winner 1st Place/Gold. Category: Sport. “Fierce Grace”
- March 2017 - 10th Annual International Color Awards. Honorable Mention. Category: Portrait
- March 2017 - 10th Annual International Color Awards. 1st Place Outstanding Achievement in Sport. Titled: "Fierce Grace"
- December 2016 - "PALMAZ VINEYARDS. At The Table & Around The Fire". Photography by Nicola Majocchi. Published October 2015.
- Gold Medal Winner of the IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards 2016. Category: Cookbook
- June 2014 - IPA International Photography Awards - Honorable Mention in Advertising titled "The Cigar World"
- May 2014 - 7th Annual Photography Masters Cup - Honorable Mention in Sport titled "RED"
- May 2014 - 7th Annual Photography Masters Cup - Nominee in Advertising titled "Dario Franchitti"
- May 2012 - 5th Annual Photography Masters Cup - Nominated for Certificate of Achievement
- March 2009 - 4th Annual Black & White Spider Awards - Nominated Advertising Professional
- May 2008 - PX3 Prix De La Photographie Paris - First Prize Professional Photojournalism with his project "Wronged".